The Enneagram is a personality typing system that my mom introduced me to when I was young to help everyone in my family understand each other better (like most families, we struggled with that big time). The structure of the system is based around nine personality types with elements rooted in traditional teachings such as the Seven Deadly Sins and the Kaballah. In essence, each of the types is defined by a distinct motivation based around what has evolved to be nine basic vices/virtues.Read More
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum.
1. Picking a show on the SF Weekly Music Calendar, any day of the week
2. Soulcycle class taught by my bestfriend MK (Soma, Union St., Palo Alto, Marin)Read More
1. "When Things Fall Apart, Heart Advice for Difficult Times" by Pema Chodron
2. "The Wisdom of The Enneagram" by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
3. "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle
4. "Daring Greatly" by Brene BrownRead More